Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
LUDLOW, KY - Building on the “Real Housewives” franchise, the Bravo Network has announced that next season will spotlight the rich socialites of Ludlow, Kentucky. Previous editions have featured New York, Atlanta, Orange County and New Jersey, but producers expect the glitz and glamour of Ludlow to set this series apart.
Bravo became interested in doing the series after first hearing of the Ludlow Bromley Yacht Club, a prestigious local establishment featuring a Monday night “Cook Your Own Steak Night”, and great deals on buckets of beer.
The episodes will feature six women from the highest levels of the Ludlow social scene and follow their exploits as they interact within Ludlow high society. The list of participants has not yet been announced, but it is expected to include Avon Cosmetics magnate Rhonda Lepping, e-Bay Hummel figurine power-seller Tricia Shelly, and heiress to the Ernie’s Bar fortune Lisa Purser.
Filming is expected to begin in the fall, just in time for the socialites ball held every year at the Deelites Dairy Bar.
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List