Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration