Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service