Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop