Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Bunbury festival beer line expected to dissipate by All-Star Game
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics