Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Suspicious typo occurs during WEBN Fireworks
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness