Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- Bunbury festival beer line expected to dissipate by All-Star Game
- Bruce Jenner hopes to complete transformation to compete in 2016 Olympics
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Prison gangs hold lottery for rights to Justin Bieber