Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award