Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- Khloe Kardashian considers gender reassignment surgery to become a woman
- Justin Bieber reaches puberty during tweet
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding