Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer