Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Suspicious typo occurs during WEBN Fireworks
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce