Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..