Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Bunbury festival beer line expected to dissipate by All-Star Game
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line