Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death