Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again