Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- DERF Studios presents the Shadow Hare Interview: Part 1 - Beyond the Spandex