Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Mel Gibson loses half of swastika collection in divorce
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- Anna Nicole’s baby endorses TrimSpa infant formula
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon