Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Nancy Grace pleads with psychopaths to make this an interesting summer
- Justin Bieber reaches puberty during tweet
- Newest Royal Baby showing less signs of inbreeding
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.