Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
LOS ANGELES - Considered an unusual move by Hollywood insiders, a spokesperson for Jennifer Lopez recently announced the singer/songwriter/ model/actress/producer/entrepreneur has completed negotiations for the purchase of the highly successful hardware chain, Lowe's.
Lopez Business Manager, Howard Tolokosnsky, says, "We see hardware as the next frontier in celebrity endorsement. Jennifer's reputation as a quality performer will give the consumer confidence when making hardware purchases such as plywood, construction adhesive, drywall, and caulking."
Critics say this brings the concept of shameless mega-celebrity pandering to new and even more useless levels.
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- Suspicious typo occurs during WEBN Fireworks
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’