NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Newest Royal Baby showing less signs of inbreeding
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer begins search for new voice-disabled astrophysicist