NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable
- Bill Nye agrees God created Cincinnati Beer Week
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- Fifth Third Loan Officer Thinks “To Catch a Predator” Is Really, Really Stupid