NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Janet Jacksonís breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions