NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial
- Members of One Direction admit they were the ones booing Justin Beiber
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips