NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Network convention coverage makes TV viewers yearn for 'Queen City' reruns on FOX19
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history