NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
- Norwood Fashion Week features latest trends in jean shorts