NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Cindy McCain to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator 4
- Pippa Middleton’s buttocks blamed for London riots
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics