NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Nation’s nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystal’s Oscar hosting performance
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Studio passes on Fifty Shades of Miley Cyrus movie