NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Studio passes on Fifty Shades of Miley Cyrus movie
- Actual vampires outraged by portrayal as lame teens
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un