NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large