NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role