NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial