NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Suspicious typo occurs during WEBN Fireworks
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest