NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- Susan Boyle's eyebrows sign separate record deal
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Cosby accusers complain of ugly sweater flashbacks
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.