NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Pippa Middleton’s buttocks blamed for London riots
- FOX19’s Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale