NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- Michael Jackson reunited with face
- Prince George avoids paparazzi during low speed stroller chase
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.