NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..