NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Tom Cruise annoys Katie Holmes with endless questions about James Vanderbeek.
- Bruce Jenner hopes to complete transformation to compete in 2016 Olympics
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Kardashian family asks for privacy while crafting baby's story line in season 8