NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- GIRL INTERRUPTED: Britney Spears' clubbing schedule suffers frequent rehab interruptions
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- John Snow to address Congress on climate change
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon