NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour
- Taylor Swift convinces Apple to help her disable location services on iPhone
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.