NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop