NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- George Lopez accidental inspiration to many Native Americans.
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.