NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Obama holds jackass summit with Kanye West and Serena Williams