NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Autopsy Report: Amy Winehouse died in 2004
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..