NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Cosby accusers complain of ugly sweater flashbacks
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- WEBN fireworks entertain 450,000 people, 78.4 billion body lice
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration