NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- John Snow to address Congress on climate change
- 2014: The year Cincinnati catches breath from 2012 World Choir Games
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”