NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Taylor Swift writes angry revenge song after breaking up with Spotify
- DERF Studios presents the Shadow Hare Interview: Part 1 - Beyond the Spandex
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line