NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
An annual study sponsored by NBC reveals over 90% of the US population is gay now. In an effort to mirror this societal trend, TV networks and cable companies are expected to increase the already prominent level of gay themed shows such as the popular Will & Grace, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, Trading Spaces, Queer as Folk, Friends, and American Idol. Complaints from viewers regarding the still high proportion of traditional non-gay programming have spawned at least one new cable channel, Gay Animal Planet.
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop