Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
In the local and more humble version of Joe Millionaire, romance and reality intertwine as 20 women travel to Independence, KY for a whirlwind romance with a man whom they think is a dashing thousandaire in the new seven-episode, unscripted local reality series on FOX19. In actuality, Joe is a former intravenous drug user currently on a month-long work release program while serving a seven-year prison sentence for armed robbery and a string of other violent crimes. However, the 20 women who have been whisked off with their children to a trailer home in Independence, Ky, believe Joe is a flourishing part-time construction worker with almost one-thousand dollars in his checking account. What will happen when the truth is finally revealed that he is a just a regular "Joe" and his wealth is a facade? Will his chosen companion reject him once she learns the truth, or will true love win out? Among the beautiful women competing for Joe's love are four of Joe's cousins and one sister. Twelve of the women are married.
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
- George Clooney loses deposit on wedding reception chocolate fountain
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Torettoís (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips