Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
CHICAGO, ILL - Popular Talk Show Host Oprah Winfrey reached a new level of generosity this week when she surprised her studio audience by giving away almost her entire personal staff of illegal immigrant house workers.
When Oprah announced her surprise gift the crowd erupted in an emotional celebration. Many of the mostly upper middle-class, non-working, housewife audience members hugged each other joyfully.
Oprah commented jokingly to her amused audience, "Don't worry about me, I kept a few for myself. Seriously, I decided I just don't need this many servants. To be honest they were practically tripping over each other and it was becoming a distraction."
After the show Oprah explained to the national media, "I made this gesture today because I have been blessed with good fortune and abundance in my life and I wanted to give something back to my wonderful fans. Hopefully having an illegal immigrant house servant will make all of their lives a little more rewarding."
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill