Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
CHICAGO, ILL - Popular Talk Show Host Oprah Winfrey reached a new level of generosity this week when she surprised her studio audience by giving away almost her entire personal staff of illegal immigrant house workers.
When Oprah announced her surprise gift the crowd erupted in an emotional celebration. Many of the mostly upper middle-class, non-working, housewife audience members hugged each other joyfully.
Oprah commented jokingly to her amused audience, "Don't worry about me, I kept a few for myself. Seriously, I decided I just don't need this many servants. To be honest they were practically tripping over each other and it was becoming a distraction."
After the show Oprah explained to the national media, "I made this gesture today because I have been blessed with good fortune and abundance in my life and I wanted to give something back to my wonderful fans. Hopefully having an illegal immigrant house servant will make all of their lives a little more rewarding."
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Sir Gaga tiring of wife’s flamboyant antics
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Bunbury festival beer line expected to dissipate by All-Star Game
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line