Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
CHICAGO, ILL - Popular Talk Show Host Oprah Winfrey reached a new level of generosity this week when she surprised her studio audience by giving away almost her entire personal staff of illegal immigrant house workers.
When Oprah announced her surprise gift the crowd erupted in an emotional celebration. Many of the mostly upper middle-class, non-working, housewife audience members hugged each other joyfully.
Oprah commented jokingly to her amused audience, "Don't worry about me, I kept a few for myself. Seriously, I decided I just don't need this many servants. To be honest they were practically tripping over each other and it was becoming a distraction."
After the show Oprah explained to the national media, "I made this gesture today because I have been blessed with good fortune and abundance in my life and I wanted to give something back to my wonderful fans. Hopefully having an illegal immigrant house servant will make all of their lives a little more rewarding."
- Crocodiles Celebrate Worldwide!
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki