Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
CHICAGO, ILL - Popular Talk Show Host Oprah Winfrey reached a new level of generosity this week when she surprised her studio audience by giving away almost her entire personal staff of illegal immigrant house workers.
When Oprah announced her surprise gift the crowd erupted in an emotional celebration. Many of the mostly upper middle-class, non-working, housewife audience members hugged each other joyfully.
Oprah commented jokingly to her amused audience, "Don't worry about me, I kept a few for myself. Seriously, I decided I just don't need this many servants. To be honest they were practically tripping over each other and it was becoming a distraction."
After the show Oprah explained to the national media, "I made this gesture today because I have been blessed with good fortune and abundance in my life and I wanted to give something back to my wonderful fans. Hopefully having an illegal immigrant house servant will make all of their lives a little more rewarding."
- Tila Tequila autobiography to include free copy of George Bush memoirs
- Adopted Jonas Brother often hidden from public
- Cincinnati gets Oscar nomination for “Most Overreaction to Movie Being Filmed in City”
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- Conan, Jay, Oprah, Ellen seek sex scandals to boost ratings
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself