I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
But that's where the differences end. Deep down Eminem and I are practically the same guy. Except I express myself with Haiku poetry instead of Rap. That's just a minor difference. What's important is we're both wild and rebellious. But come to think of it I'm actually not as wild and rebellious as I am conservative and reflective. But where Eminem and I really connect is in our beliefs. But I would never carry a gun and I don't hate my mother. I should also point out I don't dress in a hiphop style. I'm more of a corporate casual guy. But when you strip away all that minor stuff, I'm just a thread away from actually being Eminem. Oh, except I'm Asian.
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Thousands of tickets still available for LumenoNorwood
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- That one soap opera guy still not retired
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”