I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
But that's where the differences end. Deep down Eminem and I are practically the same guy. Except I express myself with Haiku poetry instead of Rap. That's just a minor difference. What's important is we're both wild and rebellious. But come to think of it I'm actually not as wild and rebellious as I am conservative and reflective. But where Eminem and I really connect is in our beliefs. But I would never carry a gun and I don't hate my mother. I should also point out I don't dress in a hiphop style. I'm more of a corporate casual guy. But when you strip away all that minor stuff, I'm just a thread away from actually being Eminem. Oh, except I'm Asian.
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
- Queen City TV ratings surpassed by UDF security video of rotating hot dog machine
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Carson Daly loses time slot to infomercial