I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
But that's where the differences end. Deep down Eminem and I are practically the same guy. Except I express myself with Haiku poetry instead of Rap. That's just a minor difference. What's important is we're both wild and rebellious. But come to think of it I'm actually not as wild and rebellious as I am conservative and reflective. But where Eminem and I really connect is in our beliefs. But I would never carry a gun and I don't hate my mother. I should also point out I don't dress in a hiphop style. I'm more of a corporate casual guy. But when you strip away all that minor stuff, I'm just a thread away from actually being Eminem. Oh, except I'm Asian.
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost