Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Newest Royal Baby showing less signs of inbreeding
- Jennifer Lopez buys chain of hardware stores.
- Anderson Cooper struggles to make death of Bin Laden story more about himself
- Rapper 50 Cent changes name to .37 Euro at start of European tour