Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki