Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- Grandma Love Hewitt only known fan of CBS\'s Ghost Whisperer
- Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer begins search for new voice-disabled astrophysicist
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- New Kids on the Block postpones reunion tour to accompany daughters at Jonas Brothers concert