Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Michael Jackson 92% recyclable
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
- British tabloid releases first interview with Kate Middleton uterus