Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Ashley Judd stops brushing teeth in preparation for Kentucky Senate run
- Obama holds jackass summit with Kanye West and Serena Williams
- Paula Deen adopts St. Bernard puppy, offers bid to buy Cincinnati Reds
- Stephen Hawking's voice synthesizer begins search for new voice-disabled astrophysicist
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Stunning Upset - Boone's Farm wins Bacchanalian Tasting