Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Jay-Z to purchase retailer J.C. Penney
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program