Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Ray J denied job as videographer for Kardashian wedding
- Khloe Kardashian considers gender reassignment surgery to become a woman
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill