Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Cindy McCain to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator 4
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA
- Tricia Macke and John Boehner plan to mate and produce superior race of orange children
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard