Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Justin Bieberís fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Kings Island fire provides needed delousing for visiting Ludlow KY Boy Scout troop
- Judge appreciates T.I.'s dope rhymes