Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term