Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- To expand celebrity status, Drew Lachey continues chicken dancing
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Taylor Swift convinces Apple to help her disable location services on iPhone
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Royal family begins plans to kill Kate Middleton via fake paparazzi chase
- Kentucky residents removing shirts in preparation for WEBN fireworks