Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith
- NEWS 5 Jack Atherton’s hair escapes from head, mauls Ken Broo’s hair
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service