Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Kardashians practice resting bitch faces in hopes of being on new ten dollar bill
- Tiger Woods to host new NBC morning show, Apology Today
- Justin Bieberís old haircut to release solo album
- John Snow to address Congress on climate change
- Tom Cruise buys new elevator shoes in preparation for dating again