Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration