Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- Cincinnati’s FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.