Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- I'm just like Eminem!... Except my parents were rich and went to Harvard..
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Royal baby’s scepter causing Kate pain during pregnancy
- Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
- Jackson World Funeral Tour Scheduled
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin