Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Justin Bieber’s old haircut to release solo album
- Pippa Middleton’s buttocks blamed for London riots
- Thousands of tickets still available for LumenoNorwood
- Oprah to pay everyone's mortgage
- CNN reveals bullied bus monitor actually Piers Morgan working undercover