Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Suspicious typo occurs during WEBN Fireworks
- Wii 2009 simulates playing video game
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin