Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Big Bird Flu ravages large bird puppet community.
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- Halloween costume store changes name to ‘Ye Olde Slut Shoppe’
- Bravo announces new show: “The Real Housewives of Ludlow Kentucky”