Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Chad Johnson refrains from booty pats during jail term
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.
- Cosby accusers complain of ugly sweater flashbacks
- Fast & Furious 6 plot centers around Dom Toretto’s (Vin Diesel) pulse-pounding pursuit of GED
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home