Michael Jackson celebrates acquittal with massive sleepover party.
Busloads of kids arrived at Neverland Ranch today for a massive sleepover party hosted by Michael Jackson in celebration of the pop icon's recent trial acquittal. Jackson greeted the hundreds of children personally with an offering of cookies and a choice of milk or wine. The children were directed toward the master sleeping quarters where they enjoyed toys, games, candy, and a large selection of porn. After all the children arrived Jackson joined the group to begin storytelling, innocent cuddling, and playing games involving close physical contact throughout the evening.
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7