Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Reality TV surprise: Ochocinco engaged to Flavor Flav
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Kardashians practice resting bitch faces in hopes of being on new ten dollar bill
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot