Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Oprah steps up hurricane relief with three state purchase.
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Distraught citizens cope with loss of Derek Beasley through heartfelt poetry
- America outraged by Miley Cyrus; slightly agitated by Syrian chemical massacre
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost