Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Walter White kills John Snow in shocking Game of Thrones finale
- Arabic musicians struggle to follow path of Latin pop explosion
- Pippa Middleton’s buttocks blamed for London riots
- Katie Holmes hopes divorce doesn't prevent her from reaching Scientology Level 7
- Chris Hansen not invited to Michael Jackson memorial service
- U.S. Census double counts Kevin Smith