Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- Jimmy Buffett leaves small tip at Toby Keith’s
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohan’s purse for last 8 weeks
- Natalie Portman misdiagnosed as pregnant after eating grape
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom