Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Jon Cryer uses realistic wig to play Charlie Sheen role
- Mel Gibson promotes new book, “If I Did Hate Jews”.
- Kate Middleton loses over 1,300 Facebook friends over constant baby posts
- Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
- Nation’s nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystal’s Oscar hosting performance
- Shirley Temple fans who thought she was already dead grieve once more