Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Heroic Eden Park resident frees captive butterflies from Krohn Conservatory
- Tristate watch for Rosemary Clooney unsuccessful
- George Takei promises to be greatest gay Japanese Oktoberfest Grand Marshall in world history
- Oprah gives away almost entire personal house staff of over 200 illegal immigrant domestic servants.