Norwood Man Regrets Betting on WWE Wrestling Events
CINCINNATI - Shane Carlson has gambled regularly on WWE wrestling events for over two years. Unaware that WWE events are staged with a predetermined outcome, Sturgeon lost thousands of dollars gambling with money he earned while working at the Media Play store in the Surrey Square Strip Mall. Despite mounting losses, Sturgeon believed he was developing a reliable system.
The bookie who exploited Sturgeon’s unsophisticated nature is awaiting trial. Sturgeon was especially embarrassed when police visited his trailer home and informed him that many of the events he gambled on were reruns.
Investigators discovered that on more than one occasion, Sturgeon unknowingly bet on the same event twice. "I didn't know these things was fixed."
- Kim Kardashian wedding gifts donated to less fortunate attention whores
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- Nationís nursing home residents celebrate Billy Crystalís Oscar hosting performance
- Shayne Graham chokes during Dancing with the Stars audition