Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Man addicted to watching A&E's Intervention program
- Instagram invests in photo modernization software
- Cincinnatiís FOX19 airs new local reality series
- Miley Cyrus practices Oscar appearance by shooting heroin
- Tension mounts as Angelina Jolie attempts to adopt Kim Jong-un
- Ultrasound reveals Snookiís baby is a whore