Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Simon Cowell to leave Idol, demands custody of Ryan Seacrest
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Canada hopes to be on TV again sometime soon
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike