Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston
Eager to reminisce and share memories, long time friends Ron Reagan and Charleton Heston often make lunch plans but repeatedly fail in their efforts to get together. In a brief statement, former First Lady Nancy Reagan said, "On a good day they may remember they have a lunch appointment but can't remember where, when, or with whom." Both men have been spotted separately at various restaurants from Santa Barbara to Malibu. Remarkably, a hostess at an Applebee's in Beverly Hills reported seating them within three days of each other. She explained, "I think that may be the closest they ever came to meeting each other and I am proud to have been a part of it."
- Charlie Sheen’s former publicist accepts job with Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Leno pledges to deliver mediocrity in any time spot
- Pope issues statement on condiments
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips