Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Justin Bieberís fans prepare for star's upcoming back waxing
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial