Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Battle of Christian rock bands ends in peaceful tie
- Jessica Simpson's baby born during eighteenth trimester of pregnancy
- America needs time to process the 96-page USA TODAY Michael Jackson commemorative edition before next celebrity death
- Pamela Anderson STD catches own STD
- Taylor Swift sends Kanye West some soon to expire coupons
- NBC study indicates almost everyone is gay now.