Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- JayZ hires Chris Brown as bodyguard
- "I have an extra ticket to REO Speedwagon at Riverbend" least successful Cincinnati pickup line
- FOX19ís Frank Marzullo struggles daily with own adorableness
- Bin Laden posthumously submits "Dancing with The Stars" audition tape
- 12 inch Jonas Brothers doll taller than 2 out of 3 Jonas Brothers
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill