Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Gangsta of love to be sentenced, Space Cowboy still at large
- New Kids on the Block denied reservations at Lachey’s Bar
- Covington plans Lumeno-methlab celebration
- James Van Der Beek feels cold reality of another year without an Academy Award
- Janet Jackson’s breasts mourn privately during memorial service
- Scheduling lunch a futile struggle for chums Ronald Reagan and Charleton Heston