Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Anderson Cooper outs self in hopes of getting free tickets to Magic Mike
- MTV's Jersey Shore star Ronnie passes miraculous kidney stone that closely resembles Snooki
- Sarah Palin gives away cars, books, and bastard children on Oprah
- Remote control for Fountain Square TV lost
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Local cover band covers other local cover band.