Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'
- Hugh Hefner and fiancee register for wedding gifts at funeral home
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory
- The DERF Worst of 2010 List
- Santa cracks down on Elf workplace tweeting
- Paris Hilton claims to have held Lindsey Lohanís purse for last 8 weeks