Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Pharrell’s hat launches tour with Susan Boyle's eyebrows
- Lack of Oprah and Casey Anthony on TV drives housewives to alcoholism
- Bruce Jenner first family member to be rejected by every player in NBA
- Gamblers have Shadow Hare at 3-1 odds as mystery witness in Widmer trial
- Imus not invited to annual CBS Pimps-N-Hos party
- Roger Clemens appears with Oprah to admit he is ready to forgive Lance Armstrong