Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Riverbend sound system makes Bob Dylan lyrics understandable
- Honey Boo Boo embarrassed by Pete Rose reality show
- Stephen Hawking profoundly confused by hospital insurance forms
- Angelina Jolie adopts Octuplet Mom
- Nancy Grace offers six figure reward for capture of Jeff Ruby
- Octomom dating Jon from 'Jon and Kate Plus Eight'