Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Andy Rooney’s family begs him to return to work
- "The Situation" to replace Wolf Blitzer
- Anna Nicole Smith's neighbors annoyed by endless convoy of TrimSpa delivery trucks.
- Pop Star Beyonce Purchases Bed Bath & Beyond
- Career uncertainty grows among members of Smash Mouth
- Horse defeated by Chad Johnson delivers self to glue factory