Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck hoping to fill publicity void.
In a heated meeting with agents and publicists, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck expressed disappointment about the remarkable lack of publicity they have received in recent months. "What are we paying you people for?" yelled an infuriated Affleck. The two A-list celebrities are virtually never photographed by Hollywood paparazzi, featured on E!, or written about in tabloid newspapers. Worn down by a constant sense of complete privacy, Lopez and Affleck have demanded that something be done to expose their lives to the public. In a desperate outburst Lopez was overheard commenting, "If this gets any worse we'll completely disappear in a media vacuum like Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston."
- Kardashian pregnancy coverage interrupted by Obama Inauguration
- Channel 5 wins regional Emmy for excellence in snow shoveling tips
- Balloon Boy trapped in backyard mine shaft this week
- Casey Anthony says prison food better than Walnut Street Grill
- Olsen twin identity stolen by other Olsen twin
- Ted Nugent puts Downton Abbey DVRs on hold to attend State of the Union