DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer