DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant