DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.