DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer