DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?