DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
DerfMagazine employees celebrated this week when the Food and Drug Administration released it's study regarding DerfMagazine's long-term devastating effect on the human urology and gastrointestinal systems. "We are off to a great start." said Derf CEO, Trevor Billingsworth. "From here, things can only get better...neurological disorders, macular degeneration, skin deterioration. I can't wait!" The FDA also stated Popeye's Chicken on the corner of Madison and Edwards is the only business known to pose a greater threat to human health.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer