Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .