Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks