Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks