Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.