Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth