Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal