Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.