Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp