Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.