Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school