Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video