Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
Susan Fletcher of Mt. Lookout thought everything was fine after receiving what she thought was her monthly facial Botox injection at a local cosmetic surgery center. However, moments after administering the injection, Hyde Park Plastic Surgeon Dr. Steven Slater discovered his mistake and informed Mrs. Fletcher he had mistakenly injected her face with buttocks. Dr. Slater stated, "These two words are easily confused. Doctors all across the United States make this mistake every day." Mrs. Fletcher claims she is not interested in sueing and says, "I would just like the buttocks taken out of my face."
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.