Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.