Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point