Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- This article is missing the middle part