Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls