Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- This article is missing the middle part
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom