Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- This article is missing the middle part
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.