Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.