Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus