Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school