Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer