Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'