Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
Alter Boy, George Beakman, recently informed his parish and church officials that between 1998 and 2001 he consistently hit on twenty-two year old Priest, Father Kyle Williams. "It was basically pretty innocent." said Beakman, "We met at ChiChi's for drinks and appetizers a few times but nothing ever came of it. Because we work together I am glad our better judgment prevailed. I regret any discomfort I have caused Father Kyle and I hope we can still be friends."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.