Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining