Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.