Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.