Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point