Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions