Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood