Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm