Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his