Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks