Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic