Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation