Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton