Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome