Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent