Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China