Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.