Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China