Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .