Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper