Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.