Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- This article is missing the middle part
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.