Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge