Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner