Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth