Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints