Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions