Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency