Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’