Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths