Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Woman pretends to be offended by dateís over-willingness to divulge impressive income level