Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.