Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.