Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.