Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China