Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry