Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching