Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article