Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'