Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events