Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish