Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected