Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.