Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.