Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case