Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'