Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Woman pretends to be offended by dateís over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm