Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints