To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations