To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm