To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled