To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant