To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction