To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest