Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
Every month DerfMagazine.com receives more reader mail about Scooter Wellington than any other Derf employee. Scooter is not only the popular Doorman at the Derf Happy Hours but also the honored recipient of the 2003 National Doorman of the Year Award**. Scooter feels passionate about his profession and shares his perspective, "I've come from a long line of Derf Doormen. My father was a Derf Doorman and so was his father before him. I didn’t choose this profession. It chose me." Scooter often travels around the country speaking with kids about the importance of being a Derf Doorman. "Most kids think it's a stupid job but I think it will grow on them as they mature." Regarding his legendary status, Scooter commented, "People always call me a legend. I'm not sure I want to be painted with that brush. I just want to be a guy who makes the world a better place….one door at a time."
** Awarded by the National Doorman Association - Scooter Wellington, Founder and President
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular