US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
Flying over Iraqi territory, Air Force Private Mark Swanson mistakenly released Derf Happy Hour flyers instead of instructional flyers on how to surrender. This placed DerfMagazine.com square in the middle of a chain of events that have changed the course of history. After receiving the invitations, thousands of Iraqi troops logged on to DerfMagazine.com using laptop computers and began reading the entertaining articles. As the grip of uncontrollable laughter took hold, the Iraqis suffered a breakdown in command structure and surrendered on the condition that transportation is provided to the next Derf Happy Hour being held on Friday, May 30 at the Pavilion in Mt. Adams. While detained and awaiting transport, the Iraqi troops were heard discussing Derf articles. While reading an article, one battered Iraqi soldier said, " ثزطفنאכגζױؤήش Kentucky ζξώҐђ طفنאגζױؤش!" which was received with hearty laughter amongst the Iraqi troops.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.