Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.