Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.