Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room