Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.