Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'