Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.