Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal