Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children