Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment