Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet