Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.