Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular