Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.