Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway