Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular