Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton