Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.