Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days