Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.