Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- This article is missing the middle part
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009