Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation