Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity within the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out at is fraternity brothers by publishing on his Myspace page a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake.
Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s posting claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "This is a vicious attack on our fraternity heritage. We must find a way to restore normalcy or Landham will have won."
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos