Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.