Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter