Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction