Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.