Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected