Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog