Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’