Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Woman pretends to be offended by dateís over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children