Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.