Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.