Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton