Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter