Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news