Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman