Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online