Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.