Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.