Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.