Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool