Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington