Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.