Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already