Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton