Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall