Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article