Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting