Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
Kentucky's most popular cuisine stayed in high demand this year at Kentucky's Oktoberfest celebration. When the annual World's Largest Possum Dance came to an end, most Oktoberfest revelers made their way to the possum booth. Preliminary sales figures indicate Spicy Possum Nuggets were the biggest seller this year followed by Possum on a Stick and Extreme Possum Fajitas. Covington officials say the growing popularity of possum is prompting the region to consider organizing Kentucky's first Possumfest next year at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.