Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
----------Derf Halloween Party!-----------
NORWOOD-Property owners whose homes were demolished during the eminent domain dispute announced this week the annual neighborhood block party will be cancelled. Resident, John Hendrickson explained, "We felt the block party wouldn't be the same without actual blocks or houses. Also, the construction hard hat requirement might not appeal to party attendees." This decision comes shortly after last month's cancellation of the neighborhood watch meetings. "After the demolition, we saw crime throughout the neighborhood drop to zero. The police credited this dropoff to the lack of houses and they recommended we discontinue the meetings." said Hendrickson. As a final notification Hendrickson added, "We are also reminding parents to remove this neighborhood from their children's trick or treat routes this year."
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level