Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
----------Derf Halloween Party!-----------
NORWOOD-Property owners whose homes were demolished during the eminent domain dispute announced this week the annual neighborhood block party will be cancelled. Resident, John Hendrickson explained, "We felt the block party wouldn't be the same without actual blocks or houses. Also, the construction hard hat requirement might not appeal to party attendees." This decision comes shortly after last month's cancellation of the neighborhood watch meetings. "After the demolition, we saw crime throughout the neighborhood drop to zero. The police credited this dropoff to the lack of houses and they recommended we discontinue the meetings." said Hendrickson. As a final notification Hendrickson added, "We are also reminding parents to remove this neighborhood from their children's trick or treat routes this year."
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic