Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
----------Derf Halloween Party!-----------
NORWOOD-Property owners whose homes were demolished during the eminent domain dispute announced this week the annual neighborhood block party will be cancelled. Resident, John Hendrickson explained, "We felt the block party wouldn't be the same without actual blocks or houses. Also, the construction hard hat requirement might not appeal to party attendees." This decision comes shortly after last month's cancellation of the neighborhood watch meetings. "After the demolition, we saw crime throughout the neighborhood drop to zero. The police credited this dropoff to the lack of houses and they recommended we discontinue the meetings." said Hendrickson. As a final notification Hendrickson added, "We are also reminding parents to remove this neighborhood from their children's trick or treat routes this year."
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level