Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
----------Derf Halloween Party!-----------
NORWOOD-Property owners whose homes were demolished during the eminent domain dispute announced this week the annual neighborhood block party will be cancelled. Resident, John Hendrickson explained, "We felt the block party wouldn't be the same without actual blocks or houses. Also, the construction hard hat requirement might not appeal to party attendees." This decision comes shortly after last month's cancellation of the neighborhood watch meetings. "After the demolition, we saw crime throughout the neighborhood drop to zero. The police credited this dropoff to the lack of houses and they recommended we discontinue the meetings." said Hendrickson. As a final notification Hendrickson added, "We are also reminding parents to remove this neighborhood from their children's trick or treat routes this year."
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Short distance relationships not working for local man