Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.