Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care