Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm