Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom