Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.