Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
CINCINATTI – A malfunctioning police speed indicator located in Mariemont has resulted in hurt feelings for residents this week due to a speed display erring slightly below the actual speed. At a community meeting residents such as Paul Nelson explained, “Why even bother speeding anymore if we’re going to continue seeing low numbers like this? We spend a lot of our income on high performance vehicles capable of much higher speeds than this machine is falsely indicating and we deserve an accurate read out.” Drivers throughout the community have voiced disappointment with the faulty equipment. Resident Charles Brewster said, “I’ve never driven that slow in my life. I put the effort into going considerably faster than other drivers and I deserve the credit.”
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper