Gay man admits to being a Congressman
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Peter Swenson known in his community throughout most of his adult life as a flamboyantly gay man gathered his closest friends, family, and colleagues this week to personally inform them that he is a U.S Congressman.
The small and somber group listened intently as Swenson shared many details of his previously hidden life in politics. Swenson commented, “I have lived with the burden of this secret for many years and I share it with you now with sincere hope you will respect the professional choices I have made and continue to accept me as your friend.”
While some friends and family members were shocked, others say they suspected Swenson’s political orientation for some time. Swenson’s ex-wife Meredith Swenson commented, “I've always had my suspicions because he often exhibited traits of a Congressman but I felt it was inappropriate to question him directly until he was ready to discuss it. I respect him for having the courage to publicly share this part of his life.”
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads