Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
FINNEYTOWN, OH - A deer decoy sustained irreparable damage this week when it was hit by a car during an accident that resulted in the death of an elderly couple near Cincinnati. Two youths confessed to placing the deer decoy in the road as a practical joke and stated they regret causing such damage to the decoy.
Prior to the accident the deer decoy was reportedly in excellent condition. Emergency rescue workers dispatched to the accident scene described with emotion a disturbing image of deer decoy pieces scattered across the highway. Several good samaritans assisted in the task of gathering all the plastic deer parts. Finneytown officials say several parts are still missing and encourage citizens who find any of the remaining parts to bring them to the Finneytown Police Department where each part will be catalogued with the rest of the deer decoy remains.
Police say the owner has not yet identified and claimed the damaged decoy. "Hopefully, as word of this tragedy gets out to the public, someone will realize their decor is missing and come in to make an ID." said Finneytown Sherriff Paul Westmoreland.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.