Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
MT. LOOKOUT - Residents of Mt. Lookout were evacuated from their fresh scented neighborhood this week as emergency workers cleaned up the site of a railcar Febreze leak. Authorities report no odors other than a fresh spring scent can be detected within a 4 mile radius of the incident. Frustrated residents report their homes have been permeated by an overwhelming spring freshness. Reportedly, everything including bedding, upholstery, and carpeting are totally fresh and odor-free. Mayor Luken in his outrage over the incident stated there is no excuse for this reckless handling of such a large amount of freshness. All residents were evacuated and relocated to a neighborhood with a normal scent level and freshness measure. Resident Meredith Davenport recalls, "This is worse than the great meadow rain incident of 2002 when our neighborhood was overcome with a different but equally subtle essence that also eliminated odors for miles."
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant