Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
Immediately after several songs by Clay Aiken, the popular American Idol star, were downloaded onto a local iPod, the iPod began to exhibit a conflicted database and processor struggle indicating it had turned gay. The owner of the iPod tried to return the converted gay item to the Apple Store in Kenwood Mall however Apple Store Manager, Kenneth Chavez believes the iPod may be experimenting. Some argue the iPod was manufactured as a gay unit however the owner feels the iPod showed no gay tendencies previously and clearly became gay after receiving several Clay Aiken songs. Attempts to counter the gay effect of the Clay Aiken songs with several Metallica songs only served to cause further internal processor turmoil.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.