Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
A Blue Ash man who has never worked as a sales person made history this week when he actually bought a Ford Taurus. Members of the media were present as the perplexed but grateful Ford Dealership Owner, John Nolan, ceremoniously handed the keys to customer Ken Jacobson. Previously purchased only by sales organizations, the Ford Taurus is America's highest selling fleet vehicle. Industry sources report that prior to Jacobson's purchase, there has never been a single Taurus purchased by a non-salesperson. News of the unlikely purchase traveled rapidly amongst amazed sales professionals throughout the country who generally drive the Taurus because it is the only model offered by their company. Reportedly the Jacobson's also own a Toyota Camry and neighbors report overhearing Mr. and Mrs. Jacobson recently arguing over who gets to drive which car.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.