Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
A Blue Ash man who has never worked as a sales person made history this week when he actually bought a Ford Taurus. Members of the media were present as the perplexed but grateful Ford Dealership Owner, John Nolan, ceremoniously handed the keys to customer Ken Jacobson. Previously purchased only by sales organizations, the Ford Taurus is America's highest selling fleet vehicle. Industry sources report that prior to Jacobson's purchase, there has never been a single Taurus purchased by a non-salesperson. News of the unlikely purchase traveled rapidly amongst amazed sales professionals throughout the country who generally drive the Taurus because it is the only model offered by their company. Reportedly the Jacobson's also own a Toyota Camry and neighbors report overhearing Mr. and Mrs. Jacobson recently arguing over who gets to drive which car.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation