All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
WESTCHESTER, OH - Bringing an already indistinct suburb to an even higher generic level, the first all-Corian house is expected to be completely molded this week and open to the public. Every element of the house is molded with multiple colors of Corian including the roof, walls, floors, and yard. Corian Spokesperson Rachel Cravens commented, "Judging from the popularity of our generic counter tops we believe there is a tremendous consumer demand for houses made entirely from a single molded material." Reportedly, Corian is also discussing plans with local Developer Jeffrey Anderson to build the first all-Corian outdoor shopping mall in the Mason area.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.