Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
MADIERA - Neighbors of Moeller High School stand in staunch opposition to the 500 acre expansion of the Moeller sports complex. Expected to be roughly in size between the Los Angeles Coliseum and England's Wembley Arena, planners say the proposed stadium and sports complex will extend outward from the current location to Galbraith Road completely replacing the aging Kenwood Towne Center. Additionally, officials say the City of Madeira will be deemed blighted allowing the majority of houses to be razed making room for the Moeller sports complex. Despite a cost projection slightly above the cost to build Paul Brown Stadium, Moeller Principal Walter Stengford said in neighborhood meeting, "It takes a state of the art facility to recruit top athletes from all over the world. This is the only way to gain an unfair advantage on other High Schools throughout the state."
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation