Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
Camera shy local resident Paul Stengel has managed to avoid Derf reporters and has never been featured in an article published on Derf. Little is known about the reclusive Stengel other than he is a 34 year old Mariemont father of two (Brittany, 7 and Kyle, 4) who is married to 29 year old Alise Stengel and graduated with honors from Mariemont High School in 1989 and attended the University of Dayton where he earned a Bachelor's degree in accounting before enlisting in the US Army and serving in Operation Desert Storm until honorably discharged in 1993. Derf reporters hope to some day learn that Stengel is tirelessly dedicated to his career as an accounting manager at Great American Insurance and his volunteer fundraising efforts for the American Heart Association which he began in 2001. The shroud of mystery of that surrounds Stengel prevents people from knowing that he drives a cobalt blue 2003 Ford Explorer with a V8 engine, serves as an assistant coach on his daughter's soccer team, smokes an occasional cigar at weddings, and recently completed building a small woodshop in his basement.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors