Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.