Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all