Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.