Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.