Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased