Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter