Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls