Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.