Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus