Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Local man gets his freak on