Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.