Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.