Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
Cincinnati, OH - Recently closed downtown night spot Club Clau has finally become profitable as local crack dealers transform the once over-hyped and struggling business into a thriving crack enterprise. Now rated amongst the top 10 crack houses in the country by Conde Nast Magazine, local crack addicts are delighted with the notoriety. The former club's VIP area goes largely unused just as it did in the original Club Clau. There is usually not a wait line to get into the crack house which is a significant difference from Club Clau's long wait line which was usually created artificially to make the club appear more popular.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour