Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge