Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.