Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.