Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.