Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Local man gets his freak on
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer