Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
ORLANDO, FLA - Disney executives have delayed the opening of the new Epcot Iraq exhibit as US Troops struggle to secure the embattled amusement park. The realistic likeness of the war torn Iraq has triggered insurgents to mount a series of deadly attacks as part of a full scale resistance effort. Adding to the problems in the amusement park, government officials have launched an investigation into allegations that several Disney characters have tormented and humiliated Iraqi prisoners inside the full scale replica of the Abu Graibe prison. In support of the troops at Epcot many Americans have purchased the popular Support Our Troops at Epcot ribbon available at Disney's online store for $1.99.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.