Local man gets his freak on
CINCINNATI - Blue Ash resident Stanley Hendrick got his freak on this week after an unexplainable several year hiatus from getting his freak on.
People close to Hendrick say the 36 year old mortgage broker is pleased about getting his freak on and suggest this episode of getting his freak on may cause Hendrick to get his freak on more regularly in the future.
Hendrick is currently resting after getting his freak on. He confirmed during a brief telephone interview this afternoon that he did enjoy getting his freak on. He said he is not ready to release any future plans for getting his freak on but hopes to have a tentative schedule for getting his freak on shortly.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.