Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.