Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009