Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.