Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt