Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining