Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events