Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays