Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms