Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos