Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.