Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking