Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms