Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.