Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper
GARY, IN - A statewide Amber Alert was issued in Indiana Sunday when convicted child abductor, Terrence Lee Howsley was reported missing from his home in Gary Indiana where he lives with his parents. Neighbors and friends have tirelessly searched the area and hung signs showing a picture of the 48 year-old Howsley. Neighbors and relatives have contributed a total of approximately $6 to be used as a reward for information leading to the arrest of Howsley's abductor. Police suspect Howsley was lured into a van by another kidnapper. Police are including Kenneth Floyd Howsley, Terrence's stepfather, as a possible suspect in the case.
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors