11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Kidnapper taken from his home by other kidnapper