11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour