11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Local man gets his freak on