11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious