11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off