11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case