11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.