11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Cincinnati Zoo worker trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility