11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced