11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner