11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.