11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions