11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.