11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost