11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case