11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.