11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.