11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Religious services held between church festivals