11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article