11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.