11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher