11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking