11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool