11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.