11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- This article is missing the middle part
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.