11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
Local education officials proudly presented the latest round of improving Cincinnati Public School qualification figures this week. The literacy rate among Cincinnati teachers is at an all time high of 11%. Further cause for celebration according to the State Board of Education is that over 7% of Cincinnati teachers have received their high school diploma or G.E.D. In a written media release the media Cincinnati School Board officials stated, "This impressive progress is exactly what is needed to ensure we achieve our motto, No chiled will be left behind."
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.