The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009