The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish