The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .