The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article