The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life