The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.