The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.