The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.