The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington