The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt