The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest