The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular