The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.