The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
Patrons of this year's popular Spring Fling party at Coney Island were surprised by the lengthy wait for drinks. The drink line extended through the Coney Island amusement park to River Road winding its way through Mt. Lookout and eventually into Ault Park. Anticipating the wait to be 3-4 months, many people at the back of the line decided to hold their position until Ault Park's annual Reggae Run party coming this fall. To see pictures of this year's Spring Fling check the Photogallery.
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations