Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish