Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them