Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms