Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.