Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.