Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall