Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint