Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?