Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest