Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher