Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire