Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'