Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.