Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching