Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.