Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
The Cincinnati Public School District kicked off the 2003/04 school season this week by opening it's doors to a student. Seventh grader Peter Soren represents 100% of the attending student population to date and has already been nominated to receive this year's coveted Attendance Award.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected