Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks