Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer