Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads