Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Religious services held between church festivals
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.