Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.