Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment