Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.