Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.