Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.