Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected