Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park