Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.