Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Delhi Township finger population drops 20% after 4th of July
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected