Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
Hyde Park-Several drunk Brookstone residents reported last Friday the miraculous
appearance of the Virgin Mary in the electrical thing located directly across the street from the popular apartment complex. Leading the investigation of the supposed miracle, Cincinnati Police Sergeant William Davies stated he remains cynical about the authenticity of the claim due recent reports of increased binge drinking at the Brookstone complex. "We think it is suspicious that these apparitions are consistently reported between midnight and 2am every weekend."
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Delhi Township finger population drops 20% after 4th of July