Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths