Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.