Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls