Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
LOS ANGELIS, CALIFORNIA - Executives at Paramount pictures recently announced the creation of "Toenail Fungus", an animated children's show. Paramount reportedly purchased the rights to the popular animated fungus character from the maker of prescription toenail fungus medication, Lamisil. After learning that children in focus groups expressed a surprisingly deep affection for the small viral creature, Paramount went into production on a thirty minute daily cartoon revolving around the life and adventures of Toenail Fungus. The cartoon is set to air this spring.
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.