Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.