Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man