Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article