Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.