Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List