Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.