Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.