Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.