Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.