Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.