Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?