Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- This article is missing the middle part
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars