Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history