Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.