Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool