Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
Results of a recent Fox19 poll indicate an estimated 0% of local citizens remember where they were when the Brickyard Bar in O’Bryonville closed on July 18th this year. Compared with over 98% of Americans who recalled where they were when Neil Armstrong walked on the moon or when President Kennedy was assassinated, the closing of the Brickyard failed to capture even local public sentiment. "I’m pretty up on things but I never heard about that." commented O'Bryonville resident Stanley Nelson. Scott Peters of Mt. Lookout said, "What was the name of it again?"
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video