Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news