Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.