Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer