Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks