Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Local man gets his freak on
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest