Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry