Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular