Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.