Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Cincinnati public schools report math scores lower by like around 10% which is more or less about the same as around 10 out of every 100 or so.
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.