Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’