Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.