Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .