Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already