Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington