Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Two weeks later, holiday fruit bouquet still hilarious
- Local man gets his freak on
- Couple plans breakup in January, 2009