Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- New Pope's Things To Do List