Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.
Fed up with mistreatment from his Mother-in-Law, local Fireman Steve Bailey stormed out of his house as if to greet his Mother-in-law on the driveway but instead began using a powerful set of Jaws of Life, normally used in his job, to severely mangle the steel car doors in a way that crimped them closed and made them impossible to open by hand. Paramedics later arrived at the scene to release Bailey's Mother-in-law and were forced to deploy a larger set of Jaws of Life to reverse the effects of Bailey’s original work.
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent