Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
CINCINNATI - Torn between important competing priorities, Paul Schadler made a tough decision to keep his hair appointment and forfeit the next Derf Happy Hour which is being held on Friday August 23, 6-9pm at Longworth's in Mt. Adams. "I made this hair appointment a long time ago and I hate to lose it. I had to go with loyalty to my hair." said Schadler. Striving for a combination of healthy looking hair and good manageability, hair care has always been a vital part of Schadler's life. Shadler also commented, "Although I believe I made the right decision, I regret missing the opportunity to meet the new Derf Bachelorettes." Paul’s Stylist Beth Faber of Richard’s Hair Salon believes Schadler made the right decision and hopes she can work with Schadler's schedule to ensure he can attend the September Derf Happy Hour. To avoid losing
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.