Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water