Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children