Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation