Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Local man probably has best body at Deer Cross Apartments pool
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Woman pretends to be offended by dateís over-willingness to divulge impressive income level