Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation