Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Religious services held between church festivals
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all