Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge