Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Religious services held between church festivals