Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- UPLIFTING COMMUNITY MOMENT: Back of the house employees allowed to meet front of the house employees at upscale restaurant