Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment