Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry