Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- ABC concerned about depleted pool of celebrities for Dancing with the Stars