Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .