Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.