Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Local man posts slightly too often on mobile mammography Facebook wall
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?