Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish