Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.