Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We don’t need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant