Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.