Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
Detroit - The infamous Northeast power outage which lasted for several days this month presented a significant obstacle for many Detroit looters who have traditionally enjoyed the safety and security of looting all year in broad daylight. "We donít need a power outage to do our job. This was a setback for us." complained looting enthusiast Scott Marshall. Many looters who have the discipline and motivation to loot all year have complained about the difficult and unsafe work conditions created by this power outage. Lawyers representing many Detroit looters blame the power companies for creating this threat to the livelihood of their clients.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Taste of Ludlow Kentucky features 200 varieties of edible meth
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- If I were a woman back in the old cowboy days I think I would have been a pretty good hooker.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish