DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
Some locals say the clock stopped as long ago as 1957. Guess what time the clock reads?
SUBMIT CHOICE TO SEE ANSWER
(readers who vote correctly receive continued free access to DerfMagazine)
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt