DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
Some locals say the clock stopped as long ago as 1957. Guess what time the clock reads?
SUBMIT CHOICE TO SEE ANSWER
(readers who vote correctly receive continued free access to DerfMagazine)
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints