DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
Some locals say the clock stopped as long ago as 1957. Guess what time the clock reads?
SUBMIT CHOICE TO SEE ANSWER
(readers who vote correctly receive continued free access to DerfMagazine)
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost