Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.