Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer