Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus