Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
Lacking funds to acquire space for the new public library, City of Norwood officials have stumbled upon a more innovative solution. Twenty-seven year old Buddy Helgenberger, who lives with his parents, approached City officials and offered use of the top shelf in his closet for exclusive use as the public library. Library patrons will simply have to ring the doorbell of Buddy's parents' house to gain access to the library. City Officials say it is a good idea to call the house ahead of time to make sure Buddy or his parents are going to be home.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Fireman uses Jaws of Life to trap Mother-in-law in car.