Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man