Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.