Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks