Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Avian flu transmitted via Twitter
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking