Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.