Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Children get Santa's attention with Powerpoint
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Men begin faking illness in anticipation of new Twilight movie