Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- The beer line at this year's Spring Fling party stretched all the way to Ault Park
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Norwood neighborhood block party cancelled due to lack of neighborhood.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors