Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri