Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Aftertaste of Blue Ash lasting longer than expected
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency