Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Area couple admits love for son peaked in ’08
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.