Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington