Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton