Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case