Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets trying to seduce 22 year-old Priest
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year