Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- TriState road work to be confined to holiday weekends and rush hour
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt