Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation