Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Investigation reveals honey badger does care
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Northern Kentucky set to dazzle with patriotic meth lab displays
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom