Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween