Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton