Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
While dining with his wife at Popeye's Chicken, Howard Lufkin noticed his wife choking and began to administer the Heimlich Maneuver. However, dyslexic since birth, Lufkin accidentally performed the powerful maneuver backwards which forced his wife to suck several items off the table into her windpipe. Popeye's Chicken employees were able to save Mrs. Lufkin by removing the inhaled napkin holder and salt shaker from her windpipe. Mr. Lufkin later expressed gratitude to the Popeye's employees by saying, "Wife my saving for much very you thank."
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- New Pope's Things To Do List
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009