Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Dyslexic man performs Heimlich Maneuver backwards.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.