Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- This article is missing the middle part