Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Few equatorial nations offer relief funds for Cincinnati heat emergency
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils