Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Family growing weary of Dad’s obsession with sarcasm
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”