Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Northern Kentucky removes shirt for rest of summer
- Irish Americans argue DUI laws culturally biased