Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Larger ‘World's Largest Office Party' discovered in China
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Newport family reunion convenient opportunity for drug intervention.