Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer