Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- City Council adds fun mustaches to Fountain Square viral beating video
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- STUDY: Majority of high school students stoned during candlelight vigils