Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landhamís website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Momís life