Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- COMMUNITY: Volunteers build meth lab wheel chair ramp
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Colerain Mom says search for missing teen can stop already
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick