Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans
- America slow to embrace tear gas bucket challenge to benefit Ferguson Missouri
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.