Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Colony devastated in ant farm landslide.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Hollywood celebrities seek new ebola fad diet