Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Area teachers forced to sign contract banning birth control while sleeping with students
- Man postpones alcohol rehab until end of Party in the Park season.
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.