Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Uglier daughter never included in family pictures.
- Mexican brothels now safer than pig farms
- New Washington Park murals to honor great winos in park history
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Ribbon conservation leading concern among Americans