Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- America’s Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.