Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.