Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Former Bengal Cheerleader Sarah Jones asks media to respect her privacy while she looks for reality TV deal
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining