Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
CLIFTON - Disappointed by his declining popularity in the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, University of Cincinnati Junior Trey Landham lashed out by publishing on his personal website a detailed, step-by-step description of the ATO secret handshake. Scrambling to contain the unauthorized disclosure, Leaders of the National ATO Association have taken legal steps to shut down Landham’s website claiming it breaches proprietary information laws. Fraternity President Trevor Stockman commented, "Although this is a vicious attack on our heritage, we must return to normalcy or Landham will have won."
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- EPA REPORT: Ohio River tests positive for water