To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Norwood and Colerain residents prepare to battle for most fingers lost during 4th of July celebrations
- Three apartment units reported missing at the Octagon Apartment building.
- Community sick of boy boasting about 911 call that saved Mom’s life
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.