To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Area sluts explore ways to continue wearing costumes after Halloween
- Indian Hill High School students spend snow day scrambling for place to buy drugs