To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- 11% of Cincinnati teachers can read.
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest