To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- Buddy Helgenberger's closet chosen as site for Norwood's first public library .
- Woman works day job to put herself through stripper school
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- All-Corian® house soon to be unveiled in Suburbs.