To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
The final recommendation for improving Cincinnati's less than ideal river view centers around building a giant mirror wall that offers Cincinnati a view of itself and leaves Kentucky blocked entirely from view. Dubbed 'A Reflection of Cincinnati', the 20 story mirror wall was chosen as the most practical solution for obscuring the view of Kentucky. Other options included custom murals and large mini-blinds.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Amazon.com ironically not catching on amongst people of the Amazon.