Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Prince Charles begs media to publish his nude photos
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular