Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- 2-year-old left in hot car, now 41, still trapped in car, sweaty, angry
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest