Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- REPORT: Taste of Cincinnati hillbilly corn consumption scars area children
- Clermont County kicks off summer with “Leave Your Kid in a Hot Car Outside of Wal-Mart Fest”
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- American workers look forward to 'Take Your Codependent to Work Day'
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian