Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Local man coping with humiliation from poor response to Super Bowl party Evite invitation.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection