Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Mystery witness from Widmer trial now claims to have information on Hyde Park goat head case
- Ludlow KY gears up for summer tourist
- Escaped circus monkey revealed to be former News 5 Anchor Jack Atherton
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking