Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Mt. Lookout resident unable to attend next Derf Happy Hour due to hair appointment
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them