Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Canadians have difficulty finding Twittre online
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks