Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Couple hires Personal Shoplifter
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Train derailment declared most picturesque spot in Norwood
- 2008 Walk for Alzheimer’s possibly still underway
- Joaquin Guzman claims drug cartel isn't his