Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Image of toaster appears on Virgin Mary painting
- Soldier's reunion with spouse triggers post domestic stress syndrome
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Prediction of world's end updated to sometime in next 4000 years
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost