Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Drivers insulted by lower than actual speed readings.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'