Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Woman Dumps Boyfriend via Powerpoint Presentation
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.