Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Family growing weary of Dadís obsession with sarcasm
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- UDF employee hypnotized by relentless hot dog rotation
- Local man gives up O'Douls for lent
- Americaís Migrant workers embrace 'Leave Your Child at Home Day'.