Tragic loss - Billy Graham shot by Cincinnati Police Officer
While raising a silver chalice during a prayer in his recent Cincinnati evangelical ceremony, Reverend Billy Graham was mistaken for an inner-city fugitive youth with a gun and accidentally shot to death by a Cincinnati Police Officer Jeffrey Miller. Officer Miller claimed one of the key contributors to his fatal mistake was limited visibility due to poor altar lighting. "There was a lot of confusion and the metallic object in his hand looked like a gun. I had to make a quick judgment. I don't think people understand how difficult our jobs are." said Miller in a brief public statement.
- Cranberries CD cures woman's urinary tract infection
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Area woman announces plans for all that junk, all that junk inside her trunk.
- Women gaining weight to fit into trendy plus-size fashions
- Valentine's Day cookie causes fatal cardiac arrest.
- Church step climbers disappointed by Purple People Bridge ads