Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Local Tragedy: Febreze tanker leaks in Mt. Lookout.
- Boss gets strange looks after telling workers he is in love with them
- Man proud to be the guy who hands you a paper towel in the nightclub bathroom so you don't have to go to all the trouble of getting one from the dispenser yourself.
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- Americans struggle with rising staycation costs