Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- SNOW STORM WRATH: Madeira High School Spaghetti Dinner cancelled
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog