Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Smiley Face admits long-term use of anti-depressant medications.
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Norwood public pool mostly urine at this point
- Tsunami epicenter discovered inside Donald Trump's combover.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular