Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- God Appeared at Crossroads Community Church hoping it was still a hardware store.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick