Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Detroit looters inconvenienced by power outage.
- Cincinnati traffic at standstill in anticipation of December snowstorm
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors