Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Gay man admits to being a Congressman
- Toenail fungus commercial soon to be cute children's cartoon.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- Local high school dropouts planning 10 year reunion of dropping out.
- New Pope's Things To Do List