Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Inattentive husband develops sneaking suspicion he\'s divorced
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.
- Judge Tracy Hunter Halloween costumes hot this year
- Epcot's Iraq exhibit not yet safe for visitors