Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.
- Club Clau more profitable as crack house.
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Man still never featured in DerfMagazine.com.
- Tragic mixup - Area woman asks for Botox but receives buttocks