Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Where were you when the Brickyard closed?
- Local family plans annual Christmas tree hunting trip to Drug Emporium.
- Woman pretends to be offended by date’s over-willingness to divulge impressive income level
- Billions of Cicadas burrow eastward to avoid making debut on west side.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Ohio's oldest alter boy, age 57, regrets seducing 22 year-old Priest