Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Neighbors oppose Moeller High School plans for new sports stadium.
- Clay Aiken's music turns iPod gay
- OTR residents scoff at unhip Hyde Park flasher
- Northside S.W.A.T. standoff ends in fabulous S.W.A.T. dance off
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal