Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Corpse found wrapped in KEEP AMERICA BEAUTIFUL banner
- Jiffy Lube expands car consultation to include comprehensive life coaching
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- Boy finally informs parents he is adopted.
- Saints arrange alcohol intervention for their friend Patrick
- Semi-popular generic chain restaurant replaced by more popular generic chain restaurant