Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Public copes with epidemic of news stories about heroin epidemic
- OTR Violence: Hipsters get into hair-pulling fight over favorite craft beer
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Local man sets record low in charity date auction