Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cincinnati bed bugs refuse to be complacent despite #1 national ranking
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Coworkers tired of guy who boasts about memorizing US airport codes
- Derf writers agree only the most maladjusted, immature, and dysfunctional people will enjoy this article
- Expiring gym membership relieves sedentary woman’s guilt
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths