Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- New Florence KY church to be called Crossroads Y’all
- Ham radio hobbyist depressed to learn his lifelong radio friend in Norway really lives in Norwood.
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- DerfMagazine proven to cause more adult-bedwetting and high-pressure vomiting than other websites.
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.