Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- Drunk drivers thank Enquirer for posting Friday checkpoints
- STUDY RELEASED: 100% of U.S. new year’s resolutions broken by mid-morning on New Year's Day.
- Eastgate finger population drops 20% during 4th of July celebrations