Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Gay couples prepare for marital equality: Life sentence of dispassionate boredom
- Son diligently prepares to take over family Sno Castle empire
- Deer decoy damaged in crash that caused death of pedestrian
- DERF TRIVIA: What time did the clock stop at the corner of Edwards and Madison?
- Study indicates car accidents leading cause of dropped cell phone calls
- Subtitled movie thoughtlessly shown during illiteracy conference.