Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Disgruntled fraternity guy publishes secret handshake on internet.
- Over-the-Rhine 'Stray Bullet Festival' disrupted by craft displays and food booths
- Area slut still feeling glow of Halloween self-esteem boost
- Cincinnati Enquirer devotes new section to heroin news
- Alarming number of Cincinnatians find breathing easier during smog alerts.
- Man longs to be with friend Jessie's girlfriend.