Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Short distance relationships not working for local man
- Drunk residents of Brookstone apartments report Virgin Mary apparition in that electrical thing across the street.
- US Air Force mistakenly drops two million Derf Happy Hour invitations over Iraq.