Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Cincinnati Public School student showed up this week.
- "A Day with Robbie Knievel" still least popular Make-A-Wish Foundation wish
- No Surprise - Report Says Drunks At Teller's Slightly More Polite Than Drunks At Arthur's.
- A cable channel that only airs episodes of Walker Texas Ranger would probably be really popular
- Gang tags mistaken for streetcar markings
- To improve view, Cincinnati plans giant mirror on banks of Ohio River.