Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Prom season disrupts teen drinking
- The Derf Magazine Worst of 2011 List
- Norwood celebrates 100 consecutive stabbing-free days
- Possum booth draws crowds at N. Kentucky's Oktoberfest
- Cincinnati Zoo worker found trapped inside Festival of Lights storage facility
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog