Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Non-salesman actually purchases Ford Taurus
- Starbucks employee never makes new pot of coffee in break room
- Man removes own appendix to avoid losing place in airport security line.
- Family fed up with Dad's habit of recapping bathroom events
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.