Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- Scientists successfully breed first wheel-dog
- Cincinnati Zoo objects to neighboring 'Festival of Crack Pipes'
- Introducing the award-winning Derf Happy Hour Doorman, Scooter Wellington
- OTR to develop new ‘Epic Beard District’
- Red Cross worker wishes tornado victims would quit whining
- This article is missing the middle part