Tragedy - Randy Beattie of Kiwanis International Misplaces I.D. Badge
"I thought I left it in my car, but I checked and it wasn't there." said Randy Beattie, Treasurer of the local Kiwanis chapter. "This is so embarrassing." Beattie vows to never lose his I.D. badge again. Family members say he also misplaces his car keys regularly. "From now on I am going to put my badge in the same spot in my house every day." If you find the badge please call Randy at (513) 731-4891.
- The DERF Top 10 Worst List of 2009
- Area hipster loses track of which clothing items are ironic
- Oakley man marries Golden Tee video game.
- Marchers in Secretly Gay Parade disappointed that everyone knows they're gay now.
- Local man gets his freak on
- Touchdown Jesus cremation costs to be minimal